About The Classes
Keeping it fresh with fun classes that will kick your butt
- Boot Camp – Ready to amp up your Pilates routine? Add some heat to your week at our Core and Cardio Boot camp – the perfect compliment to your Pilates training!
This full body workout will get your heart pumping by combining short and fast sets of running, jump rope, jumping jacks and core strengthening. Surprise yourself and see how strong your body can become with our winning combination of squats, push-ups, lunges, resistance training with props and more.
Get ready to cue that Rocky theme music and hit the hills in Noe Valley with your fun Sanchez Street Studio team! Cost: $15 single class
Get started by trying our New Student Special. Begin your new path to fitness with a program that develops flexibility and strength and prepares you for group class.
- New Student Special - 3 private sessions on the Pilates equipment. Make mega progress with undivided attention from one of our eagle-eyed trainers. After completing your 3 private sessions, your trainer will assess your abilities and recommend classes that are right for you! Cost: $175 (regularly $225).
To Sign-up and for more information about how to get started call us at 415.648.4911.
Mat Classes (Drop-In)
Our drop-in classes give you the flexibility to come by as your schedule permits. Most people end up feeling comfortable in a given class and show up regularly anyway. If your work or lifestyle has you traveling a lot, this is the format for you.
- Mixed Mat Class- For pretty much anyone with a pulse and a healthy body. Whatever your level, you will be challenged!
- Mat and Ball Class - High-energy core strengthening class with an added aerobic element. You’ll laugh. You’ll sweat. You’ll sleep real well at night.
- Beginning Mat Class – Not just for beginners, but for anybody wanting to perfect their form and get deeper into the Pilates mat work!
- Intermediate Mat Class - When you’re ready for an intense, truly challenging workout, this class will lead you to the top of your form.
- Advanced Mat Class - A mat class designed for Pilates teachers and teachers in training, but great for anyone who wants to get deeper into the Pilates mat work who has a healthy body and Pilates experience.
- Gentle Pilates Class - This class focuses on strengthening the abdominal and postural muscles in a safe and gentle way. Gentle Pilates is great for those with limited mobility, those who are recovering from injuries, postnatal women, and for anyone who wants to take it (just a little bit) easy. An excellent class for beginners!
- Community Class - This mixed-level mat class is taught by students in our teacher training program. Cost: $5 (Cash only, please).
Cost: $15 single class, $60/5 classes, $110/10 classes
Class cards are good for 3 months. To Enroll Please check the Schedule page for class times. Call 415.648.4911 for more information.
Our equipment classes are ongoing. Springboard classes are limited to 10 people and has its own class card. Reformer, Wunda Chair and Mixed Apparatus classes are limited to 4 people and has the same class card for all three classes. Class cards are good for 3 months.
Prerequisite: a minimum of 3 private lessons and no acute injuries and consent of the instructor.
- Springboard Class - Super popular. Pilates training intensified by the resistance of springs. Class size limited to 10 people. Cost: $20 single class, $90/ 5 classes, $170/10 classes.
- Reformer Class - A wonderful and affordable way to get on the equipment more than once a week. This class is limited to 4 people to ensure that you maximize your workout. Cost: $35 single class, $165/5, $320/10.
- Wunda Chair Class - The chair is the most advanced of all Pilates equipment. Are you ready for the ultimate challenge? This class is limited to 4 people. Consent of the instructor is required. Cost: $35 single class, $165/5, $320/10.
- Mixed Apparatus Class - Are you curious about the Pilates equipment? Do you want to change up your Pilates routine from week to week? Try our Mixed Apparatus class. Each week we’ll use a different piece of equipment: the Reformer, the Springboard, Spine Corrector and the Wunda Chair. For people with previous experience on the Pilates equipment. Cost: $35 single class, $165/5, $320/10.
To Enroll Please check the Schedule page for class times and availability. Call 415.648.4911 for more information.
Private, Semi-Private Sessions
Make mega progress on the Pilates equipment, and know you’re doing it right. Our eagle-eyed trainers show you how. Work one-on-one or two-on-one with a buddy. Day, evening and weekend appointments available.
Privates/Semi-Private Sessions – Work with one of our skilled trainers on the Pilates equipment to achieve your goals. Training one-on-one or one-on-two with personalized attention from a professional maximizes your progress. To make working with a trainer more cost-effective, bring a friend and work out together. We tailor the session to meet your needs and challenge you.
If you are recovering or dealing with an acute or chronic injury, private sessions are recommended. Your trainer analyzes your posture and gait, tests your muscles for strength and flexibility, and works closely with you to correct faulty movement patterns. It’s the hardest work you may ever do, but you will be transformed. At the end of the session, you learn some simple exercises, release techniques, and/or stretches to do at home. Spending 10-15 minutes a day on your own greatly accelerates your progress.
Privates: $75/hr, 5/$365, 10/ $700
Semi-privates: $45/hr, 5/$215, 10/$400
Apprentice Rate: $40
Privates with Carol or Sharon: $85/hr, 10/$800
To Schedule Call 415.648.4911.